Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Account Manager, India
Would you like to join an innovative team driven by a bold vision – unleashing tools to accelerate breakthroughs in human health?
It is an extraordinary time for Standard BioTools. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Standard BioTools, we are building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed, and influenced by our core behaviors:
- Keep customers front and center in all of our work
- Be accountable and deliver on commitments
- Drive continuous improvement
- Be collaborative and work as one team: fostering communications in a learning, coaching, and helpful environment
Standard BioTools is looking for Account Manager - India, The role is responsible for ensuring annual and quarterly corporate objectives are met for Standard Bio in India. This position focuses on exceeding targets and driving new opportunities in the India market, specifically in the genomics and proteomics market space. This position requires a high-level of cross functional leadership and organizational skills, creative and critical thinking, and proven written and verbal communication skills. Major duties include meeting and exceeding revenue targets, identifying market development opportunities, driving local campaigns to build brand awareness, reporting on metrics and performance, optimizing channel partner performance and execution and managing relationships with key stakeholders and opinion leaders.
Description: Tasks and Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Develop, implement and monitor the district plan to meet assigned objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders and stakeholders and work to develop them into Standard Bio’s reference sites.
- To champion district requirements and mindshare in order to build a foundation for long term growth.
- Focus on developing, implementing and monitoring regular reviews and quarterly growth plans with assigned channel partner/s.
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external communication and engagement to ensure effective and consistent go-to-market strategy with channel partner/s.
- Provide accurate forecasts as required and maintain data management diligence within internal operating guidelines.
- Ensure the channel partner/s are properly trained and resourced to carry out their responsibilities. Complies with legal training when working with channel partner/s.
- Ensure Standard Bio’s values and commitment to customer satisfaction is performed, delivered and consistently approved in the assigned territory.
- Gain partner mind share and commitment and have the ability to work within multiple levels of channel partner/s organization.
- Manage and track opportunities through the regular sales channel CRMs; Execute regular pipeline reporting calls with partners.
- BS or MS equivalent degree in in Life Sciences; MBA or PhD preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Indian Life Science market with a minimum of five years commercial experience in a relevant sector (genomics, flow cytometry and/or proteomics).
- A minimum of 5 years channel management experience in the Indian market.
- Experience with direct account management.
- Capital equipment (>USD500K) and reagent sales experience strongly preferred.
- Experienced in developing and implementing business development initiatives in India.
- Ability to travel as required to carry out primary responsibilities (up to 60%).