Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Standard BioTools. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Standard BioTools, we are building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed, and influenced by our core behaviors:
- Keep customers front and center in all of our work
- Be accountable and deliver on commitments
- Drive continuous improvement
- Be collaborative and work as one team: fostering communications in a learning, coaching, and helpful environment
Standard BioTools is looking for a Logistics and Fulfillment Coordinator to join the Canadain logistics team.
- Crating finish goods such as company instruments for shipping to customers, demo systems and service systems.
- Shipping Service using FedEx and Freight companies. Picking, packing and shipping service shipments, internal departments shipping requests and external shipping movements.
- Daily assistance to receiving and Full Backup during absence, and busy periods.
- Warehouse assistance
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a high school education with related experience in shipping and receiving, logistics and fulfillment operations.
- Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and be mathematically astute.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in warehousing, shipping, receiving.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to perform but not limited to the following tasks, be familiar with and able to interpret packing slips, enter into the computer the correct information, to acknowledge receipt of the goods into the purchase order and processing database.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- Experience with UPS/FEDEX online software is desirable.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. 5 to 10 times per shift.
- Basic computer skills.
- A detail-oriented person with the ability to follow the company's guidelines and instructions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision independently and in a team.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. 5 to 10 times per shift.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- Work performed in a combination of shipping area and office environments.
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
Apply online with your resume!
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.