Channel Manager, Nordics & Emerging Markets
It is an extraordinary time for Standard BioTools. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Standard BioTools, we are building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed, and influenced by our core behaviors:
- Keep customers front and center in all of our work
- Be accountable and deliver on commitments
- Drive continuous improvement
- Be collaborative and work as one team: fostering communications in a learning, coaching, and helpful environment
We have an exciting opportunity for a Channel Manager who will work closely with our partners to achieve revenue goals in assigned territories within Europe. Driving the sales of all Standard BioTools Instrument Systems and Consumables to public and private accounts, this person will serve as a point of contact for all commercial related activities, being responsible for business planning, execution and forecasting. This role would ideally suit somebody who has had experience successfully building and growing a territory rather than maintaining.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, build and grow the business in order to achieve the revenue targets for all products within assigned territories.
- Develop and grow the sales plans and coordinate specific activities.
- Produce sales forecasts as required.
- Maintain prospect and customer communication records in the Company’s CRM system.
- Report quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives.
- Monitor and report regional market trends, identify new market potentials to build and grow the business.
- Work with local marketing to design regional marketing tools.
- Work in close relationship with service and technical support groups to support the Channel Partners in 1/closing business and 2/maximizing end users satisfaction.
- Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities.
- Develop customer relationships and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Travel within assigned territory as necessary to work with Channel Partners to close critical sales efforts (approximately 70% travel).
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. / B.A.) in Life Sciences, e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry.
- The position requires two years proven channel management experiences in Europe, with at least five years of successful sales and marketing experience in Life Sciences. A good knowledge in spatial multi-omic and/or flow cytometry market within the territory will be a plus.
- Experience in selling capital equipment as well as consumables.
- Excellent time management, territory management and presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence the territory to achieve quarterly and annual business objectives.
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
Standard BioTools is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.