Would you like to join an innovative team driven by a bold vision unleashing tools to accelerate breakthroughs in human health?
It is an extraordinary time for Standard BioTools. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Standard BioTools, we are building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed, and influenced by our core behaviors:
- Keep customers front and center in all of our work
- Be accountable and deliver on commitments
- Drive continuous improvement
- Be collaborative and work as one team: fostering communications in a learning, coaching, and helpful environment
Standard BioTools.is looking for a motivated Regional Sales Manager to identify, qualify and develop opportunities for the sale of Genetic Systems (BioMark™, EP1, Access Array, C1), accessories and consumables to public and private accounts within assigned geographic territory, in line with the Company’s mission. Work independently in close relationship with Standard BioTools business partners to maximize opportunities for revenue growth.
Location: California, West Coast
Territory: Western Region
- Control, organize and direct the development of the business including meeting sales targets, accurate forecasting and budget/expense management
- Develop account sales plans and coordinate specific activities within targeted accounts in consultation with sales management
- Partner with marketing and sales management to identify and implement sales tools
- Produce bi-weekly sales forecast
- Maintain prospect and customer communication records in corporate CRM system.
- Report quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives
- Generate weekly activity updates including updates in sales forecasts, lost order information, sales call reports and miscellaneous issues relevant to revenue growth
- Monitor and report regional market trends, identify new market potentials
- Participate in the design of the regional marketing tools
- Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities
- Develop customer relationship, monitor customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicate goals, competitive activity, issues, and accomplishments to manager.
- Travel within assigned territory as necessary to conduct field sales calls and related activities (minimum 50% travel)
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times
- Help launch potential future products
- Achieve technical knowledge and applications on assigned product lines
- B.S. Degree (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, etc.) and at least 3+ years of successful field sales experience in Life Science field (capital equipment & consumables).
- Understanding of the business segment and economic drivers.
- Analytical ability to understand trends and dissect industry data.
- Possess the ability to adapt to evolving sales responsibilities and corporate work environment.
- Excellent time management, territory management & presentation skills.
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
Standard BioTools is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.