It is an extraordinary time for Standard BioTools. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life by providing tools to accelerate breakthroughs in human health. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers.
At Standard BioTools™, we are building a positive culture in which our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Customer Commitment. We are committed to developing quality solutions to meet our Customers’ unmet needs.
- We uphold the highest standards professionally, personally, and intellectually.
- We show respect for each other, value every voice, and embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Continuous Improvement. We foster a culture of continuous improvement that drives us to do better every day.
Standard BioTools is looking for a SEC Reporting Manager (Remote) to join our team.
This position is a remote role with the ideal candidate residing in the Boston area.
- Assist with the preparation of SEC filings, including 10-Q, 10-K and Proxy.
- Support multiple teams during multi-entity, multi-currency global consolidation process. Ensure financial statements, including balance sheet, statement of cash flows, statement of shareholders’ equity, and income statement, are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Draft footnote disclosures and technical accounting memos with minimal need for editing.
- Compile accurate and complete supporting documentation for external auditors. Effectively liaise and resolve matters with internal and external audit teams.
- Develop and maintain expert working knowledge of the Company’s SEC reporting software, Workiva WDesk.
- Prepare SOX controls.
- Assist with accounting for equity incentive awards.
- Monitor and ensure timely identification of new accounting standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years with a Big4 CPA firm or public company
- Demonstrated success in process improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and timelines
- Strong work ethic
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - preferred
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply today !
Standard BioTools is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.