Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Standard BioTools. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Standard BioTools, we are building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed, and influenced by our core behaviors:
- Keep customers front and center in all of our work
- Be accountable and deliver on commitments
- Drive continuous improvement
- Be collaborative and work as one team: fostering communications in a learning, coaching, and helpful environment
Standard BioTools Canada is looking for a Planner II to join our Markham team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly demand and supply analysis. Highlight shortages, surplus and initiate contingency plan.
- Review weekly/monthly/quarterly production plans in line with forecast and priority changes.
- Manage MPS (Master Production Schedule) and CRP (Capacity Requirement Planning), analyze constraints and resolve with stakeholders.
- Load MRP (Material Requirement Planning) and identify optimum inventory level. Prepare quarterly buy-plan. Initiate purchase requisition as needed. Highlight material issues.
- Play a significant role in successful implementation and transition to ERP system’s enhanced version.
- Release and maintain work orders, part numbers and BOM (bill of materials) and perform ERP transactions.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on quality, new product introduction, engineering changes, RMA (return material authorization), inbound and outbound shipments and cost reduction initiatives.
- Maintain warehouse organization and inventory accuracy. Handle monthly cycle counts, conduct variance reconciliation in a timely manner and implement corrective actions.
- Initiate continuous process improvements in day-to-day planning and execution.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma or degree in engineering/ science or business administration with at least 5 years of Supply Chain Planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Supply Chain or APICS certification preferred
- Well versed in ERP system particularly MRP (Materials Requirement Planning).
- Mature, high level of initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong communication, analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and works well with cross functional teams
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office. Excellent with Microsoft Excel.
- Good organizational skills and able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.